- Germs are everywhere. Make handwashing with soap and water a healthy habit to protect yourself and your family from getting sick.
- Everything you touch has germs that stay on your hands. Make clean hands a healthy habit everywhere you go so you don’t get sick.
- Your hands carry germs you can’t see. Take the time to wash your hands for 20 seconds during key times to stay healthy.
- Handwashing can help prevent 1 in 5 respiratory illnesses and 1 in 3 diarrheal illnesses. Learn more about the benefits of handwashing.
- Stay healthy by making handwashing a regular part of your cooking routine. Wash hands to prevent spreading germs to your food and your family.
- Don’t let germs ruin your food plans. Make handwashing a healthy habit while preparing food for yourself and loved ones.
- Everything you touch has germs that stay on your hands. Wash your hands while preparing food so you don’t get sick.
- Wash your hands often when you cook to prevent the spread of germs. Be sure to wash before preparing any food.
For more information, check out CDC.gov